Driven By Our Clients’ Interests And Values
Cooper Law Partners is different. Our founding partners and our network of affiliated lawyers are highly experienced, successful litigators, dedicated to maximizing each client’s compensation for personal injury caused by the wrongdoing of others. And we are conservatives. We are driven by an unyielding commitment to our clients’ interests and their values. Cooper Law Partners lawyers have one mission in court: to win. Our founding partners and our network of affiliated lawyers have tried cases all over the country, and have won court awards and settlements worth billions of dollars.
We understand that you have many options when looking for a lawyer. We invite you to compare us to other firms. We are confident that you will decide that Cooper Law Partners is the best option for maximizing your recovery, without compromising your values.
Defined By Our Principles
Our conservative values distinguish us from most of our competitors. For decades, liberal politicians like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer have relied on donations from personal injury trial lawyers to win elections. According to the Capital Research Center, “trial lawyers are the single greatest funding source for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Democratic Party candidates nationwide.” Indeed, a 2010 analysis of the top 110 plaintiffs’ firms in America shows that their employees and partners gave millions to political campaigns that year, with almost every penny — 97 percent — going to Democratic candidates.
We are different. Cooper Law Partners was founded to give personal injury victims the option to hire high-quality legal representation without indirectly funding liberal candidates and causes. Our founding partners have fought for conservative organizations and causes for over 30 years. Our accomplishments in this area include:
- Representing the National Rifle Association in trial and appellate courts around the country for over 30 years.
- Successfully challenging the Obama Administration’s “Operation Choke Point,” in which federal banking regulators attempted to destroy law-abiding but politically disfavored businesses by coercing banks to terminate their accounts.
- Represented prominent conservative leaders, including Texas Senator Ted Cruz and former Attorney General (and Senator) John Ashcroft.
- Represented 39 members of the Duke lacrosse team in the civil litigation arising out of the rape hoax scandal.
- Represented Florida Governor Jeb Bush, in a successful defense of Florida’s statute prohibiting felon voting.
- Successfully challenging the constitutionality of two vetos by President Bill Clinton under the Line Item Veto Act.
- Successfully defended laws banning affirmative action in Michigan and California.
- Served in the Department of Justice during the Reagan Administration.
- Recognized as the Republican Lawyer of the Year by the National Republican Lawyer’s Association. This award is given to only one lawyer a year for “his or her outstanding professional accomplishments and years of dedicated service to the Republican Party and its ideals.”
Cooper Law Partners is ready to fight for you.